* Eco-Luxury: ‘Greener’ style of luxury that promotes high quality and magnificence while continuing to strengthen the local economy and preserving the environment. It implies conscious living without sacrificing comfort and beauty.
Sustainable fashion is all about creating products that support the designers, the local economy and the planet beyond just the immediate future.
At G.VITERI we believe that sustainability not only has to do with raw materials, it has to be integrated into the entire supply chain.
We are constantly searching for environmental friendly means to continuously improve our performance. Also, promoting environmental awareness is an important part of our business.
G.VITERI is based in 7 sustainable principles:
* SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE: Promoting an awareness of environmental and/or social issues. Participating actively in projects and programs to help the local and world community in issues related to people and the ecosystem.
* TRANSPARENCY: Transparency is a clear understanding of what has gone into making a product.
* LOCAL PRODUCTION: Supports local economy and job growth while leaving a lighter carbon footprint.
* NATURAL TEXTILES AND MATERIALS: Using, as far as possible, materials from natural pure sources, sustainably harvested, and renewable.
* RESOURCE EFFICIENCY: Generate the greatest possible benefit using the smallest possible quantity of natural resources.
* GREEN MARKETING: Use of environmentally responsible paper printing process and/ or recycled materials for all of our packaging, labeling, promotion, and business cards.
* RECYCLING/ UPCYCLING: Turns materials that would otherwise become waste into valuable resources. It delivers financial, environmental, and social benefits.